This week was pretty spectacular! I don’t know why. I just feel like it was a good week. So I thought I would share what I did.
Things I did this week!
- Gave away a few ebooks on Monday
- Ate way too much Halloween candy
- Had an interesting job interview (ahahahah! it was funny, I’ll share more on that later if I can…)
- Wrote 1200 words on a new project 🙂
- Edited Tight Five and cut huge chunks of text (there were some tears)
- Watched a not so great movie with Cameron Diaz. The entire premise was weak, but there was ample side boob to make up for it
- Drooled over the gorgeous winter dresses at Lane Bryant (wine is so my color)
- Taught one of my roommates what a prepositional phrase is
- Got the oil in my car changed
- Straightened my hair so I could curl it … ?
- Contemplated how Olivia Pope wears so much white and drinks so much wine without incident
- Stared at tons of pictures of Queen Latifah!
- Made this list