Hello, Hello, Beautiful People,
What’s going on with ya?
I’m enjoying the warmth and sunshine with my favorite dog, getting some writing done, and just enjoying life as we know it. I just released a new short story, Gina’s Do-Over, available now on amazon. Every time I release a story I feel completely utterly blessed and tingly all over. I’m living my dream of being a writer. I’m not doing this full time yet, but I’m well on my way. And I wouldn’t be doing this without you guys, so thank you so so very much.
I thought I would share a little bit about myself so you all can better know me. I’ve made a list. Here goes:
- I have the biggest sweet tooth of all time! I get it from my dad!
- I CANNOT walk in heels, but I do enjoy how they look. I’ve been practicing.
- I keep a wine opener in my “special” drawer by the bed. You never know, right!
- Things that I can never have too much/too many of – scissors, pugs, glitter, yarn, quiet time, nail polish, and cheese.
- I have a wine book holding up my bed. (I lost one of the feet in a move. Ha!)
- I played rugby all four years in college and loved every minute of it. Saturday is a RUGBY day!
- My all time favorite quote is: “Always be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else”- Judy Garland. Doesn’t that just lift you up?!
- My life is kinda like a romance novel – tawdry love affair, hearts broken, married the girl, girl ran off to Spain, picked up the pieces, searching for Mrs.Right.
- My current companions include a pug named Wookie and an orange tabby named Tiny Cat (T.C. for short)
- I’m a sucker for cup-o-noodle type “meals” (I’m eatin’ some right now!). I’m not a very good cook, but I try.
- My hair is natural and chemical free. It takes two+ hours to straighten my hair.
- I love to go for long walks with my dog, just taking in my surroundings.
- My first poems were published as I graduated from high school. In the Rear view, and Woman’s Day were published by the Amy Charles Writing Contest. It was the first time I got paid for my work.
- At 9 or 10 years old I was writing stories about love and romance. I filled a three subject notebook with one I called Explicit Friendship. There was a scene underwater.
- My sense of smell is ultra sensitive. A bad, funky smell in another room will make me gag.
- I’m a romantic. I love doing special little things for a woman.
- People watching is my favorite! I could make a job out of it.
- I love to smile.
- I’m generally a happy person.
- I just spilled cup-o-noodle on my shirt. Oops
Stay tuned for more releases, more updates, and just more from me.
Thanks again, you lovely people. Happy reading